Letter From The CEO | COVID-19
As a fourth generation, family-owned company, the health and well-being of our MAXX family—residents, employees, and vendor partners—is our highest priority.
As the number of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases continues to grow, this is not a time to go about our normal business. Here are the active steps we are taking to adapt our operations to continue to be of service to the needs of our residents:
• While allowing for special precautions to limit contact and spread, we have modified our operations so our office teams can remain available to serve our current residents and those seeking a new home.
• We’ve moved to virtual touring, digital applications and leasing.
• We have elevated and increased the frequency of our cleaning practices.
• Out of necessity, we’ve closed our amenities, such as pools and fitness centers.
• We are keeping our residents informed through letters and digital communications.
• We are looking out for the needs of our employees, many of whom are deemed essential to the continued operations of our communities, but who are also navigating the need to care for their loved ones.
The MAXX family is committed to serving you. We will get through this, but it will take all of us working together. Small actions can make a big difference when everyone helps out. I’m hopeful that MAXX will come out of this stronger and ready to be a part of many happy moments to come.
Be informed. Be vigilant.
Ed Lange, CEO
Last updated: Tuesday, July 21, 2020
How is COVID-19 impacting MAXX Properties?
Just as many Americans are being impacted, so too is MAXX Properties. With nearly 35,000 residents who rely on us for a comfortable shelter, we are profoundly aware of our responsibility to provide a “safe haven in the storm”. We are proud to be there, of service, to the demands of the situation.
While allowing for special precautions to limit contact and spread, we have modified our operations so our offices can remain open serving our current residents and those seeking a new home.
Can I still lease an apartment from MAXX Properties?
Yes! While we aren’t scheduling in person tours at this time, we are offering virtual touring options. Through this website, you can access floor plans and real-time availability and pricing. Our digital leasing process is simple and easy. Contact us for options.
If I already lease from MAXX, who can I speak with about my unique situation?
As these events unfold, we know many residents are being impacted. Contact the community office to speak to us about your concerns. We are here for you.
How can I help?
Tend and befriend. While physical distancing is mandated, social isolation is not. We are aware of residents who are elderly, disabled, those without a support network and others who may be feeling alone. The relationships you maintain with each other are vital. Please identify those in need and find ways to check-in, offer help, or simply a friendly voice.
Take care of yourself. For your own health and the health of your fellow residents, if you feel sick, seek medical attention. We should all follow CDC guidelines with regards to social distancing, sanitizing, and hand washing.
Please visit the CDC website at cdc.gov for COVID-19 information and safety protocols.